CBD Oil For Pain Canada: The Best Brands To Buy Products That Can Help You
Best CBD Oil For Pain | CBD Oil For Pain Reviews | CBD Oil For Pain Overview | CBD Oil For Pain CBD Shops
Over the past years, many researchers have tried to understand how CBD may help people suffering from pain manage their symptoms. Below, we’ll explain what evidence has been found so far and which brands you should use
|🏆 Best CBD Oil For Pain||CBD Oils by CBDNorth|
|🔥 Cheapest CBD Oil For Pain||CBDMagic Full Spectrum CBD Hemp oil 500 mg|
Chronic pain is one of the most difficult conditions to treat, and many people are turning to CBD for relief. While there’s still a lot of research to be done in this field, some evidence has shown that it might be a therapeutic option for pain management. We’ll give you an overview of the best CBD oil for pain in Canada and explain what scientists have found so far.
The ranking below was established following the customer reviews of the products and brands. We also took into consideration the reviews written by industry experts and the processes used in the production of the oils. You’ll find an overview of each product, as well as the pros and cons each has to offer.
1. CBD Oils by CBDNorth
One of the best CBD brands in Canada is North Wellness – it constantly ranks as a market leader in numerous platforms. It offers two CBD oils, one made with full-spectrum CBD and one with CBD isolate. Both options are available in multiple potencies and count with hundreds of positive reviews from customers.
- Available in different potencies
- Made with organic ingredients
- Good price-quality ratio
- There are only 2 oils available
2. CBD Oils by CBDMagic
If you’re looking for variety, then CBDMagic is the place to visit. This brand offers a wide range of CBD oils, which are available in potencies between 500mg and 4000mg. There are unflavoured and peppermint options available. Each oil counts with several 5-star reviews from customers, who praise their effectiveness.
- Free shipping on all orders
- A wide range of options is available
- Excellent reviews from customers
- The online shop could be more user-friendly
3. CBD Oils by CBD2heal
CBD2HEAL offers some of the best CBD oils for pain relief. This brand uses mostly CBD isolate in its formulas, which have ranked hundreds of positive reviews. The potencies are also varied, and the oils are made from organic and GMO-free hemp. Customers indicate that it truly helps with pain management.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Free shipping on all orders
- Multiple potencies are available
- Doesn’t offer full-spectrum CBD oil
Chronic pain affects one in five Canadians, and it’s a debilitating condition. But, what is chronic pain exactly?
Chronic pain may be caused by illnesses or injuries, and it’s an ongoing pain that usually lasts longer than six months. There are many causes for chronic pain, such as:
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Nerve damage
You may be asking yourself: does CBD only help with chronic pain? While most studies were conducted on people who suffer from these conditions, CBD may also be helpful with:
- Acute pain
- Nociceptive Pain
- Visceral pain
- Somatic pain
- Neuropathic pain
CBD may also help provide relief in headaches, joint stiffness, or muscle inflammation.
How CBD Oils Can Help For Pain?
Although cannabis has been used for millennia for pain management, it wasn’t until the endocannabinoid system (ECS) was discovered that scientists understood why it works.
The ECS is responsible for keeping the body in homeostasis, or balance. Several studies have shown that CBD interacts with receptor activity in the ECS. Through that interaction, CBD helps the body to reduce inflammation.
So far, several studies were conducted in both animal and human models to understand what type of effect CBD has on pain, and what types of pain it might be helpful for.
Below, we’ll explain what these studies have found.
What Do Scientific Studies Show?
Most of the results mentioned below were observed in studies conducted in humans suffering from chronic pain caused by pre-existing conditions and animals. The research has found that:
- Cannabinoids have a significant analgesic effect when compared to placebo
- These compounds are also effective in the management of neuropathic pain and relieving the pain of those suffering from malignant diseases
- One study in rats showed that CBD may help reduce the pain after incisions
- Cannabidiol has substantial anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects
- Another study conducted in rats shows that CBD has therapeutic potential to manage neuropathic and inflammatory pain
- Sativex, a cannabidiol-based medication, reduces multiple sclerosis-related muscle stiffness
- Sativex also significantly reduces pain during movement, at rest, and quality of sleep of those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
How To Choose The Best CBD Oil For Pain?
Before choosing the best CBD oil for your pain you should consult your doctor. They know about your conditions and any medication you may be taking and can advise you on the type of CBD and potency that are better suited for your needs.
Once you know that, we recommend that you give preference to CBD oil that:
- Is extracted from organically grown hemp through clean extraction methods
- Was tested by third-party laboratories and which lab reports are available for consultation
- Is made from full-spectrum CBD extract, as studies suggest that a CBD:THC formula is more effective for pain management
- Received positive reviews from previous customers
My Personal Choice: Pure CBD Oil Tincture by CBD2Heal
While I don’t suffer from chronic pain, I do spend many hours sitting at my desk. This often causes lower back pain that makes it very difficult to stay focused. When that happens, I take CBD2HEAL’s pure CBD oil. The 2000mg formula works the best for me, as long as I take it consistently over a period of days.
Final Thoughts: Can You Really Consider CBD For Pain Relief?
There is plenty of scientific evidence that CBD is a promising option when it comes to pain management. Although further studies must be conducted, people that suffer from chronic pain caused by arthritis or multiple sclerosis may benefit from using CBD oil.
We recommend that you speak with your doctor about your interest in trying CBD for pain management. It’s important to note that what works for one person might not work for another, as each individual has their own set of needs.
Moreover, customers from the brands we suggested above also praise the oils’ effectiveness in the management of their pain. Even though this is only anecdotal evidence, it showcases that some people do benefit from CBD oil.
Health Canada, Canadian Pain Task Force, Government of Canada, 2021
Zadalla Mouslech, Vasiliki Valla, Endocannabinoid system: An overview of its potential in current medical practice, Neuro Endocrinol Lett, 2009