Best CBD Vape Juices to Buy in Canada (Reviewed for 2022)
Best CBD Vape Juices | CBD Vape Juices Reviews | CBD Vape Juices Overview | CBD Vape Juices Shops
There is an increase in the number of CBD vape juices available in Canada, which makes the search for the best ones trickier. Read our tips and suggestions on how to select premium quality CBD e-liquids and how to use them.
One of the most popular cannabidiol-based products currently available in the market is CBD vape juice. These items allow you to vaporize CBD that is infused with numerous fragrances. Our goal is to give you recommendations on the best CBD vape juices in Canada that are safe for consumption, legal, and of premium quality.
A CBD Vape Juice, which can also be called an e-liquid, is a mix of CBD oil with a carrier liquid that can be used with reusable vaping machines or in disposable vaping pens. Below, we’ll give you a list of the top-rated CBD vape juices available in Canada.
1. Savage CBD: High-Quality CBD Vape Ejuices
Savage CBD is one of the most renowned brands for CBD vape juices. The top three options manufactured by this brand are:
- CBD Vape Ejuice Tranquil
- CBD Vape EJuice – Green Apple
- CBD Vape Juice – Unflavoured Vape Shot
These vape juices are formulated to be used with a refillable vape rig. All of the products are made with organic CBD and have received excellent reviews from previous customers, especially the flavoured ones. According to some comments, the unflavoured vape shot has a strong hemp taste, so in case you’re not a fan of that make sure to experiment with the other two, which are green apple and exotic fruit flavoured.
- Excellent reviews from customers
- Made with organic CBD
- Available in different flavours
- Can’t be used with the small 510 thread batteries
2. Naturecan: Broad-Spectrum CBD E-liquids
Naturecan offers a wide range of broad-spectrum CBD products and has a specialized line of CBD Vape Juice.
The company currently carries the following:
- Citrus Fruits
The potencies available for all options are 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg. These products contain zero THC and are GMO-free.
One of the greatest selling points of this brand is the sheer amount of positive reviews left by previous customers. It counts with a 4.58 out of 5 rating and has received almost 2000 reviews. More than 90% of the reviewers recommend this brand due to the effectiveness of their CBD but also the quality of the additional services provided.
- Wide range of potencies
- Multiple flavours available
- Made with broad-spectrum CBD
- Doesn’t have an unflavoured option
A CBD Vape Juice is basically an e-liquid that can be used in vaping machines. These vape juices contain cannabidiol (CBD) and usually also contain propylene glycol, glycerin, and flavourings. Inhalation is the most effective way to benefit from the properties of CBD, as it’s the ingestion method with the highest rate of bioavailability.
How Can CBD Vape Juices Maybe Help You?
Each animal has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) responsible for keeping the body in homeostasis – in balance. Over the decades, many studies have been conducted in both animals and humans to understand how CBD interacts with the ECS, and which benefits it may bring. So far, the research has shown that it may:
- Help with pain management due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Provide relief to people who suffer from arthritis and multiple sclerosis
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress
- Decrease the probabilities of developing cancer
- Increase the length and quality of sleep of people suffering from PTSD
- Reduce nausea caused by chemotherapy
Is It Safe To Vape CBD E-liquids?
The World Health Organization (WHO) released a report on CBD in 2018 where it states that this compound is generally safe for consumption and has a low toxicity profile. In that same report, it’s also established that CBD doesn’t cause any major side effects, with the most severe reactions happening due to negative interactions with prescription medication.
There are also some reports from CBD users that have felt the following after ingesting this compound:
- Gastrointestinal problems
Vaping is also known for causing some side effects:
- Dry throat
- Shortness of breath
- Mouth and throat irritation
Precautions To Use CBD Vape Oils
It’s always recommended that you consult a doctor before purchasing and using any type of CBD product, including CBD Vape Oils. Your doctor knows about your medical history and any prescription drug you may be taking and will give you advice on whether CBD might be a good option for you.
People who suffer from mental health conditions, such as schizophrenia or paranoid personality disorder, should avoid using full-spectrum CBD options as these contain THC, which is known for causing psychoactive effects.
It’s also important to consider that different people react differently to this compound, and the potency and dosage used should be decided with the help of your doctor.
What Are The Best CBD Vape Juices You Can Buy Online?
Selecting the best CBD Vape Juices isn’t an exact science, however, there are several aspects that you can consider that will help you make an informed decision. When browsing for the ideal vape e-liquid for you, make sure to look into:
- The origin of the hemp: giving preference to brands that grow their hemp organically and industrially can ensure that you’ll have access to products that are free from pesticides and toxins, and that have a high CBD content.
- The extraction methods: several extraction methods can be used, however, the safest and cleanest option currently available is the one where supercritical CO2 is used.
- The tests performed on the CBD batches: ensure that the company you’re buying from uses a third-party laboratory to test the contents of their CBD. This guarantees that the lab results weren’t tampered with. It’s also important to confirm if tests were conducted to analyze whether toxins, heavy metals, pesticides, and fungus are present in the CBD.
- The type of CBD used: there are three types of CBD – isolate, broad-spectrum, and full-spectrum. The latter two contain multiple cannabinoids that together benefit from the entourage effect. This effect happens when different cannabinoids are ingested together and potentiate each other’s properties.
My Personal Choice: Mango & Coconut Tranquil CBD Vape Ejuice by Savage CBD
As I mentioned before, CBD Magic is one of the top brands in Canada, and their Peppermint CBD Oil 20% is my favourite. This oil contains a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids and a very pleasant mint flavour, which I appreciate since I’m not a big fan of the strong taste of hemp.
How Can You Choose Your CBD Vape Oils?
We recommend that you consider the following when choosing your CBD Vape oil:
- Type of CBD extract: the three options available are:
- CBD Isolate: only contains cannabidiol and no other cannabinoid or terpene.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: contains all the naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant, except for THC.
- Full-spectrum CBD: it’s the same as the one above, but it also contains trace amounts of THC.
- Potency and dosage: note that vape oils have different potencies, which usually range between 250mg and 1000mg CBD.
- The base of the liquid: vape juices usually have Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG) as a base. Try to avoid those that contain Vitamin E acetate as this has been identified as a toxin.
- Flavours: depending on your preferences, you can choose a vape oil flavour that better suits your tastes. Try to avoid unflavoured options in case you don’t like the taste of hemp.
- Other cannabinoids found in the product: broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD vape oils contain additional cannabinoids that may increase its efficiency due to the entourage effect.
- Pricing: note that higher potency vape oils are usually more expensive. At the same time, you also need to use a smaller amount of product to feel stronger effects.
- Transparency of the brand: give preference to companies that are honest about their growth, extraction, manufacturing, and testing methods.
Customer reviews: reading the experience from previous customers is a good way to know what to expect from one product or another.
How To Safely Use Your CBD Vape Juices?
CBD Vape juices are made with a mix of CBD extract and additional food-grade ingredients, and you should consider the following when selecting the right option for you:
- Select the right dosage: we suggest that you consult your doctor for advice on the potency and frequency of CBD vaping. The ideal dosage depends on several factors, such as your weight, metabolism, and condition. It’s also recommended that you start with a low potency and slowly increase it on 5mg intervals until you find the right potency for you.
- Adopt the right behaviours: vaping CBD, or any other type of vape oil, needs to be done carefully. Make sure that you confirm that the vape juice you’re buying is suitable for the vaper you have, as otherwise it might cause problems to the machine and become harmful.
- Using the right equipment: the CBD vape juices we recommend are intended to be used with the refillable CBD vape pens. Note that these devices can be quite pricey, but will become more cost-effective in the long run. Refillable vape pens also require maintenance, especially when it comes to ensuring the tank is clean, the coil is changed when needed, and the battery is charged.
Is It Legal To Buy CBD Vape Juices In Canada?
All vaping products that contain cannabis, such as CBD vape juices, are regulated by the Cannabis Act that has been in place since 2018. Although this law has been in place since October 2018, the vaping products that include cannabis extracts only became legal one year later, in October 2019.
Although the Cannabis Act is a country-wide law, you must consult the legislation in place in your province of residence. The information about the different regulations can be found on Canada.ca (linked in the sources section).
The information available on the Government’s website is up to date and should be your starting point for this matter.
Final Thoughts: Why Should You Buy CBD Vape Juices In Canada?
Those who are looking for an efficient way of ingesting CBD should take advantage of vaping, as the inhalation of this cannabinoid is one of the methods with the highest bioavailability rate.
CBD Vape Juices have been legal for purchase and consumption since October 2019, and there are several high-quality companies currently selling these products across the country.
As such, these products are the ideal option for experienced vapers or people who are interested in new methods of ingestion that may be more effective.
Make sure to consult your doctor before using CBD for advice before vaping.
Ashutosh Shrivastava, Paula M Kuzontkoski, Jerome E Groopman, Anil Prasad, Cannabidiol induces programmed cell death in breast cancer cells by coordinating the cross-talk between apoptosis and autophagy, Mol Cancer Ther, Epub 12th May 2011
Sean D McAllister, Rigel T Christian, Maxx P Horowitz, Amaia Garcia, Pierre-Yves Desprez, Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells, Mol Cancer Ther, November 2007
Margherita Russo, Rocco Salvatore Calabrò, Antonino Naro, Edoardo Sessa, Carmela Rifici, Giangaetano D’Aleo, Antonino Leo, Rosaria De Luca, Angelo Quartarone, Placido Bramanti, Sativex in the management of multiple sclerosis-related spasticity: role of the corticospinal modulation, Neural Plast, Epub 29th January 2015, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25699191/